Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've been busy this week since I have to keep my leg elevated again & everything. I apologize that some of the pics came out darker than I expected, and it was too late to retake them when I found out. There were 5 toys dropped today. As my knee is blown out again my daughter (Heather) & her girlfriend (Dede) assisted in this drop. They observed two of the toys being found. The snake and the red Scottie, two little girls found them & were very excited at the find.  I think Dede was more excited and had more fun out of it than the children did.
This is a "cat doll" that we dropped in one of the many flower gardens of a local park.
This is a small snake that I used the last of some leftover fabric to make, it was dropped on a water fountain near a playground at the same park.
This is a black Scottie Dog that was dropped on a bench near the playground in the same park.
This is a red Scottie that was dropped in a secluded sitting area of the same park.
This is a teddy bear that we dropped just across the street from the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment