Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I joined The Toy Society








I have always enjoyed sitting around sewing as I watch TV with my partner. I can once more enjoy doing this. As a result I recently found and joined The Toy society. I made my fiirst toy drop on 5-18. I dropped a total of two toys in two seprate locations.


I made two little Scotty dog stuffies. I made these from felt a dark brown one and a cream one. I gave the dark broen one black eyes and nose all embrodered with an orange ribbon. The cream colored one had embrodered blue eyes and a tiny black pompom nose with a blue ribbon to match the eyes. The cream colored was dropped at a church daycare/sunday school. The dark brown one was dropped at our local park on a play thingy that has bridges slides and that sort of thing.










No comments:

Post a Comment