Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toy Society drop 9-10=09

I dropped 5 toys around the City of Ft Wayne In. 

This is an octopus I made. he was dropped at Forest Park Elementary School in the  playground while it was deserted.

Below is a doll I made it was dropped at a Walmart on Coldwater RD in Ft Wayne IN.  We hung it on a Shopping Cart Coral. 
Below is a seahorse I made we dropped it at a Rally's on the outside bench (again on Coldwater Road)


Below is a Teddy Bear he was rather impatient and  wanted to go by bus so we dropped him in a bus hut near the Rally's on Coldwater.
This next toy started out as an owl but somewhere along the way got very very lost. Since he was such a fictional looking critter we took him to Tecumseh Branch Library on State St in Ft Wayne In. The staff were not to thrilled with the drop but allowed it anyway. I doubt I'll drop there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment